Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fucking Deer!

As you guys know deer are one of my favorite lolita motifs. They are so fucking cute. How can anyone resist them? Well probably a lot of people can but i can't. While we might technically have one or two months left of winter. I'm going to celebrate spring time now with a list of the some of the deer prints i found.

Lotta print skirt by innocent world
You already know my opinion on this.

10th anniversary innocent world skirt by innocent world (i'm not sure on the official name.)
A new high want for me. It has deer and rabits eating cake how is that not amazing?!


Delft lotta skirt by innocent world
They have the best deer prints.

Milky-chan of the fawn by Angelic pretty
I like this better then the print skirt cause it's super busy and this is more classically sweet.

Tales of the wood by Metamorphose
This is so cute! How did this come out in 2011? I never saw it. I need this in my life. 

Bambi print by Emily temple cute
This would be cut if it wasn't for the foxes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...